New IC No / Army/ Police/Passport No :
Send the scanned copy to the respective FACULTY via email documents as follows :
  1. Printed Application Form
  2. National Identity Card **(certified true copy).
  3. Degree / Master certificates **(certified true copy).
  4. Examination Transcripts **(certified true copy).
  5. Referee Report(s) (CLICK HERE)
  6. *Please click here for faculty's address (CLICK HERE)